In an effort to provide ongoing resources and a way for you to share prayer needs with us, we have created this webpage. We will be continually adding to it so please keep coming back to see updates.
Children and the Crisis:
Fun Activities Resource Chart from FosterAdopt Connect friend Kim Wilcox
Talking to Your Children about COVID-19 – this chart provides some key ways to help children cope with the crisis we face, organized by age groups.
FaithBridge is offering complimentary virtual support groups. Please contact your Family Consultant to learn more.
In the Home:
CDC’s guidance on everyday preventive actions:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Limit close contact with others as much as possible (about 6 feet).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Be prepared if your child’s school or childcare facility is temporarily dismissed or for potential changes at your workplace.
- Click here to read more from the CDC.
We know and believe in the power of prayer! We will be sharing prayer requests and praises in a weekly e-newsletter during this time and invite you to share your needs. Just fill out the form below and we will do the rest!