As a faith-based organization, FaithBridge adheres to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals and also has a position on morality. Click here to read more.
FaithBridge, as an organization, operates by a set of values that drive and guide our actions, words, decisions and practices. Click here to read more.
The faith community bridges the gap between those who need help and those who want to help. The bridges are relational, economical and emotional.
- Relationally, we connect county and state government, biological and foster families, healthcare workers, community service providers and volunteers.
- Economically, we connect investors with a proven business model that is reframing the
$8-billion foster care problem that is part of the $30-billion child and family welfare industry.
- Emotionally, we connect an entire community of caring individuals—professionals, pastors, lay leaders and volunteers—to children and families in loving, nurturing relationships.
- 700,000 children pass through the foster care system yearly
- 400,000 children are in foster homes on any given day
- Some children stay for a few nights, some stay for a few years
- 500 children needing foster care
- 100 foster homes
- Over 1,000 churches in that same county with thousands of loving, Christian families!
Click here to see how your church can change the way America does foster care.