Please note: registration is Closed: We have reached our capacity for this event. If you would like to be put on a wait list please email email@example.com.
When: Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Childcare Registration: 8:30 a.m.; Event Registration: 8:45 a.m.)
Who: FaithBridge Ministry Team Leaders, Church Leaders, and Foster and Respite Families.
- Celebrate with your foster families and peers what the Lord has done through our collective ministries
- Network with other foster care ministry leaders
- Foster Families will earn up to 7 credit hours
- Learn best practices to grow and support your ministry
- Hear from our President and CEO about FaithBridge’s vision for the future
- Enjoy a free lunch and childcare for birth-10 years old
We will hear TED Talk-style, first-hand accounts of how each of the following topics have made a difference in the lives of foster families, church communities, and foster children.
Communities Add Strength
Communities Add Faith
Communities Add Courage
Communities Add Grace
Communities Add Hope
Communities Add Tools
Communities Add More Communities
We will honor some of our FaithBridge families with “Strong Family Awards,” recognizing their contribution to the mission to serve foster children and families with the hope, healing, and unconditional love of Jesus Christ.