Simply put, we simplify foster care ministry.
At FaithBridge, we have a unique foster care ministry model called the Community of Care that helps ensure foster parents, church ministry teams, volunteers and foster children succeed.
But we are more than a church partner. FaithBridge is also a child placement agency, meaning we can license any family who completes the required paperwork and training.
“The partnership between Northside and FaithBridge allows us as a church to go further and faster in our care for children and families with children in care. We would not be where we are apart from our partnership with FaithBridge.”
– Dustin Schadt, pastor at Northside
Through us, your church can do more than support foster families. Your church can actually CREATE MORE foster families.
What does that mean for your church? It means we:
- Provide ministry team leaders with a ministry portal to organize and monitor the growth of their ministry.
- Assist families with the application and licensing process through a secure, web-based tool and a professional home study team to guide families through the process
- Vet and train volunteers through our church partners to support foster families and foster children through the FaithBridge Community of Care
- Train ministry team leaders to implement our Community of Care model, which includes how to manage ministry growth, promote foster care, host and train Encounter (our foster care orientation events designed to educate their congregations about foster care) and recruit foster parents and ministry volunteers.
- Provide reports to ministry team leaders detailing information on families in progress, ministry growth and applicant progress and compliance reports; placement announcements; prayer requests and praise reports shared between your church and FaithBridge.
- Manage the entire foster care process from start to finish, working closely with families to manage the questions and challenges that arise when bringing a new child into the home.
- Provide Biblically-based foster parent and volunteer training at your church.
- Provide a dedicated Christian foster family consultant with professional child welfare experience to coach foster families and provide case management support
- Coordinate ongoing respite care so that families can recharge and reconnect
As a result –
- Our families complete the home study process more quickly
- Our foster family consultants actually walk through life with families – they pray with them, accompany them to court visits, support transportation needs, and more.
- We help you grow your ministry and walk side by side with you to ensure success.
Interested in learning more about partnering with FaithBridge?